Hello people, Happy Sunday!
Do you ever find yourself feeling embarrassed about some things that are totally out of your control? Well, you aren’t the only one. We’re all in this boat and to make you feel better, I compiled a list of fifteen (15) things you need to stop being embarrassed about.
1. Taking your own food to work and not buying lunch like your colleagues.
2. Using an iPhone7 when there’s now an iPhone 13 PRO.
3. Going to bed at 10pm instead of accepting an invitation to go clubbing.
4. Being single in your 30s.
5. Being unable to afford asoebi for a friend’s wedding.
6. Never haven’t travelled outside the country.
7. Making/Cutting your hair yourself to avoid spending money you’re trying to save at the salon.
8. Looking for a job in your 30s.
9. Not knowing the lyrics to a song everyone seems to know.
10. Not knowing what you want to do with your life.
11. Opening the calculator app whenever you need to calculate.
12. Ordering a mocktail because alcohol doesn’t sit well with you.
13. Saying “I want to see you”, “ I miss you” or “I love you” first.
14. Setting reminders for your friends and family birthdays so you don’t forget.
15. Talking about your period or going to the supermarket to buy pads and tampons, and hiding them under other items in your shopping cart.
It’s confession time; which of these unembarrassing things did you think was embarrassing?