When one of your partner’s love languages is words of affirmation, you better get talking. Words mean everything to them and they want you to use your words (spoken or written) to love up on them. Though actions speak louder than words, you still have to say those words too to show your affection.
If you struggle with getting your words out, I compiled a list for you. Have a look below.
- You look amazing
- I love your eyes
- I like the way you look in this shirt
When You’re Sorry
- I didn’t mean to offend you
- I apologize for speaking to you that way
- I don’t know why I overreacted. Will you forgive me?
- You know there’s nothing I love more than spending time with you. Sorry I can’t make it tonight.
- I want to see you
- I want you to call me more
- Take me out on a date
- I want to know everything about you
- I miss you
- I need you
- I trust you
- I love you
- I love spending time with you
- I love the way you make me feel
- I’m proud of you
- Can I come be with you?
- Thank you for opening up to me
- Thank you for your dedication
- Thank you for being so thoughtful
- Thank you for coming to get me
I hope this compilation is a blessing to your relationship. Share it. Print it. Say it.
If you enjoy the content on the blog, you can donate to support me below. Thank you.