This post is about the simple things that make me happy. Happiness is anything we make it out to be because we have power over what makes us happy or sad. Now, before I get all serious with y’all, this is a fun post 😃. I’m sharing 25 things that make me happy to make y’all get to know me better. There are a lot of things that make me happy and choosing only 25 was hard.
1. A cup of tea: Incase you didn’t already know, I’m a tea lover. I can’t go a day without drinking a cup of tea. It calms me and makes all my worries disappear. I’m a member of a tea lovers community and I try to initiate as many people as possible into the tea team.
2. Watching an episode of FRIENDS: I love a good laugh and Friends is my go to TV show. I love to sing along to the show’s theme song too.
3. When I get a new order for a tee: Yeah, I make motivational t-shirts. Follow my instagram for more info.
4. Naan Bread: This is a guilty pleasure I crave hopelessly.
5. Video Chatting with My Family
6. Going out to eat
7. The end of a good workout: All the sweat, sticky body and soaked gym wear make me happy.
8. Feedback on my Writing: Writing is something I dabbled into and I still get surprised by my work. So when people tell me how much they love something I wrote or repost my posts it warms my heart all the way.
9. A good book.
10. Cooking a great meal for the house that doesn’t last till the next day that everyone won’t stop talking about.
12. Sweet Potato Fries
13. Catching an episode of NCIS or CSI on Universal Channel
14. Jacobs High Fibre Crackers
15. When my fitbit vibrates that I’ve hit 10,000 steps for the day.
16. Hotel Room Bed & Sheets
17. A hot bath: There’s a different feeling I get when hot water hits my body. I take cold showers most of the time cos it’s really hot where I live but whenever it’s a little cold because it rained, I’m soaking in a hot bath.
18. Going to the Beach
19. Old romcom movies
20. Hanging out with all my sisters: I have three sisters and most times we’re never in the same place at the same time.
22. Being Driven: Driving can be such a chore☺️
23. Traveling: I love the thrill of it all. I don’t mind the airport hustle, the long queues or unnecessary delays. I live for experiencing adventures.
24. Reconnecting with old friends
25. Comments on my Blogposts: When I get a notification that someone commented on my post, I get really excited. On that note, comment on this post below👇🏽
What makes you happy???