There are so many things I know now I wish I knew earlier but life is a learning process and we can’t know everything at once. Today, I’m sharing 10 truths about life I wish I knew earlier;
1. Self love and appreciation is important and necessary before you can truly love someone else. You should start a relationship with yourself first if you really want to love someone.
2. You can do anything you want to. It’s okay to think and dream big. You just have to be realistic, make a plan, put in enough effort and work hard to achieve it.
3. Everything dies, everyone dies. Try as much as possible to enjoy what you have while you have it because nothing lasts forever.
4. Learning never ends. Never stop learning or asking questions. The man who believes he knows everything learns nothing.
5. You can pretend to be someone else for a long time but the true you will eventually find its way out. Don’t be afraid to be yourself even if it means removing yourself from lives that you want to be in. Stay true to yourself always.
6. Happiness is different for everyone. It’s whatever you make it out to be. Do what makes you happy and always find time for the things that make you happy to be alive.
7. It’s okay not to be the same. Thoughts change, actions change and people change. Change is good.
8. The company you keep influences you without you realizing it. Surround yourself with people who understand you and see greatness within you even when you don’t see it yourself.
9. It’s okay for things to suck sometimes it’s part of life. The most important thing is getting back up and not giving up on life. Whatever the past has been, you have a spotless future.
10. It’s better to live healthy. You have absolute control over how you take care of your body and no one can do a better job at that than you.
Catch y’all next time.