Another October 8 is upon me and though it’s a regular day for you, it’s not for me. It’s my birthday today!!! I’m not a birthday person; I don’t usually have birthday plans, a birthday outfit and all of that. I go with the flow during the day and try to enjoy all the extra special treatment I get right from 12:00am. I’m usually sleep deprived on my birthdays because my phones don’t stop buzzing through the night. This year is no different and I love it.
Over the last year, I’ve learnt a whole lot which I try to share on social media. For my special day, I’m sharing 30 of them here today.
- There are no guarantees in life. If you fail to try, you will miss out on all the good stuff.
- You have a right to live a life you enjoy.
- LIVE. Living is giving, sharing, learning and loving.
- Surrender to the fact that life isn’t fair.
- All we have is NOW.
- Start small. Start now.
- Dream big but dream wisely.
- Don’t stop believing, your time is coming.
- Be confident in your intentions.
- It’s okay to ask for help when you need it. No one knows everything.
- Act confident even though you’re terrified on the inside.
- When you face your fears, you realize they aren’t as big in real life as they are in your head.
- You need to put in the work, to see the results you desire.
- SHARE your knowledge. It’s more useful when you share.
- Because you have never done something doesn’t mean you can’t do it.
- Stop using what others might think as an excuse not to try.
- Stop waiting for things to come to you. Go out to get it!
- Instead of just speaking things into existence, create it into existence.
- Be your own inspiration.
- READ. Reading gives life more life.
- OWN who you are. Be original. Be you.
- YOU are enough.
- Find light in the darkness. Be the light.
- No matter what you may be going through, you’re going to be okay.
- Your PAST and MISTAKES do not define you.
- It’s okay to have several beginnings.
- PEACE is up to you.
- Be kind to yourself. The way you treat yourself has a direct impact on the way others treat you.
- Instead of hating, send love.
- Spoil yourself often, you deserve it!
Which of these do you practice, and which are you struggling with? let’s help each other!
My birthday wish is for my traffic to go through the roof like never before. I know I can achieve this with all your help. So please like, comment, repost or refer my blog to someone today.