I’ve been blogging since March 2017 and it’s crazy to think I haven’t done a feedback post. I really appreciate my readers all around the world so this post is for you. For clicking the link in my bio, for typing “mariamshittu.com” into your browser, for telling people about my blog, for liking and commenting on my posts, for following my blog, for referring my blog posts to people. Thank you!!!!!
I believe feedback is necessary to know things I’m doing right, I may be doing wrong or that I should be doing that I’m not. I believe I have grown as a writer in this short time but I know I can be better because learning never ends. I created a bunch of feedback questions I will like answers to. Please do not feel obligated to answer them but I will truly appreciate it if you do. Also, there’s no judgement on your answers. I need you to be as honest as possible. Thanks in anticipation.
- How did you hear about my blog?
- Which post category (Poetry, Style, Health & Fitness, Travel, Lagos Living, Books etc.) do you like to read most on my blog and why?
- Will you recommend my blog to people? If yes or no, please say why.
- What do you think of my poems?
- Will you rather I streamline my posts to a particular category? If yes or no, please say why.
- What kind of posts will you like to see on my blog?
Please feel free to mention any other thing I may have missed in my questions.
You can also complete a survey which is asking the same questions by clicking on this link https://tinyurl.com/yddv33dv