Hope March is being good to you?
I love making lists. Lists are fun and it’s been a while I did one so I thought why not? I’ve never had an all-time favourite music or a favourite place. I have a favourite colour though and I had a favourite meal, but it’s no longer my fave.
The things I love/like change from time to time. I’m an explorer and I’m always willing to try new things. In this post, I share five things I’m loving at the moment.
1. Asa’s New Album, V: I’ve listened to it so much since it dropped. If we still used CD players, the CD would have scratched by now. My fave songs from the album are Show me off, Nike and IDG.
2. Grow With Jo: I’ve been growing with Jo since late January. I love her energy and how fun but still intense her workouts are. Whenever I’m unable to go for an evening walk, I get on YouTube and get moving. You should check her out.
3. Midwest Chicken Salad from Cafeteria: Though the restaurant serves many sinful meals, this salad is my fave thing on their menu, and I’ve eaten it a lot this year. On the 1st of March, I still had it for dinner. It’s totally satisfying, and the garlic bread gives me the right amount of carbs I need as an accompaniment.
4. My New Throw/Blanket: It was a valentine’s day gift, and I’ve used it every day since then. It’s safe to say my old throw has been abandoned. It’s made from wool, and it gives me the comfort I need while writing or watching TV in the living room.
5. My Conch Piercing: If you don’t already know, I have a little obsession with ear piercings, and I got a new piercing in February. It’s already healed, and it’s not even a month yet. I like how I can wear my AirPods or earphones and sleep without worrying about pain. My colleague asked me on Monday, “Mariam, how many ear piercings do you have“? My response was, “I’m not even wearing earrings in all the holes.”😃.
What are the things you’re loving right now? Tell me in the comments.